LOCAL ART: See billboards by young creatives across the city!
Image: Robin Clewley - Tate Collective
'Tate collective' invited young creatives to submit images of the North West inspired by the Don McCullin exhibition and the selected winners now have their work showcased across the city.
Creatives were challenged to capture their experiences of this year in a photograph and embody the themes of hope and future.
There were over 200 submissions and 30 photos were chosen by a panel of judges: made up of professional creatives, curators and young people.
From 7-19 April, you can find the chosen pieces at these locations:
- 101 West Derby Road, L6 9BY
- 19/21 Prescot Street, L7 8UE
- 64 Tithebarn Street, L2 2EE
- 96 Holt Road (2 billboards), L7 2PR
- Club 051, Brownlow Hill (billboard and 6 posters), L3 5SB
- 17/19 Parliament Street, L1 0BY
Watch the channel on TV